Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrity Sightings

It's been a while since I've posted but I guess it's been that I haven't been inspired. Geez, that's a long time. I think April was the last post. Oh well, here I am now.

I worked the Edible Phoenix booth this last weekend during the Eats3 event in Scottsdale. I had a wondeful time getting to know Natalie who is basically me but she actually went to culinary school. Anyway, we hit it off great and we talked about how we wanted to get more involved in the local food world and I'm thinking it'd be cool for us to start a blog about local food here in Phoenix. I know there are others that are mainly restaurant review sites, but hey - I'm a stay at home mom and I just don't go out to eat much anymore. So, I think it'd be cool to write more about the local food scene, from the other perspective.

If anyone is out there reading this. Let me know what you think.

In the meantime, here are Chef Ming Tsai's and Top Chef's Stephanie's autographs.